What is important to know about me? I’m not really sure.
Here’s an imperfect and possibly changing list of things that might clue you in to what hidden influences and biases I may have.
- I’ve never cared to read any super hero comics but I did buy cartoon strip collections that I would read and reread during high school. My favortites were those by B. Kliban, Johnny Hart, and Charles Schulz
- I was a huge fan of Bloom County during college.
- In high school, I never joined a club, participated in an activity, or took a class just to “meet girls.”
- Some of the most meaningful movies to me are Bullitt, The Conversation, Taxi Driver, A Man for All Seasons, The Emperor’s Club, and Red Belt.
- Monty Python’s Flying Circus > Saturday Night Live
- The name of this blog is fairly personal.
You don’t have to be a “person of influence” to be influential. In fact, the most influential people in my life are probably not even aware of the things they’ve taught me. - Scott Adams